In SAP Marketing Cloud the segmentation Profile "XYZ" does not appear in the dropdown list when you choose a segmentation profile for a new segmentation model creation.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Marketing Cloud Edition
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to Fiori Launchpad in SAP Marketing Cloud.
- Open the Segmentation APP.
- Open the Segmentation Models App.
- Choose the Create button.
- In the dropdown you can see Segmentation Profile XYZ is missing (XYZ - All Contacts, All Intercations etc).
The segmentation Profiles "XYZ" usage is not enabled for the Segmentation Models application hence the segmentation Profiles "XYZ" does not appear in the dropdown list when you choose a segmentation profile for a new segmentation model.
- Open the Segmentation and Campaign Configuration APP.
- Select the Segmentation Configuration.
- Select the Segmentation Profiles.
- Select the Profile "XYZ".
- Navigate to Use Applications here enable Use check box for Segmentation Modeling.
Note: To find the Segmentation and Campaign Configuration app the administrator (Role: Administrator Marketing (SAP_BR_ADMINISTRATOR_MKT) should be assigned to the login user.
Segmentation, Segmentation Profile, Segmentation Object, All Interaction, All Contact, All Accounts, All Accounts and Contacts, All Consumers, Segmentation Configuration , KBA , segmentation, segmentation profile, segm , segmentation model , segmentation configuration , interaction contact , CEC-MKT-SEG , Segmentation , Problem