You notice that when updating the Serial ID of a Registered Product, the same information is not automatically updated in a Service Ticket related to that Registered Product.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Products work center.
- Navigate to Registered Products work center view.
- Open any Registered Product.
- Click Edit.
- Change the Registered Product Serial ID and Save.
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Search and open a ticket which is related to that Registered Product.
- See the Registered Product Serial ID does not automatically updates.
The Registered Product Serial ID is not Automatically updated in Service Tickets.
It is possible to manually edit the Serial ID in the corresponding Service Ticket once the same is updated in the Registered Product.
Serial ID, Serial, ID, Registered Product, Ticket, Service Request, Change, Update, Automatically, Service, C4C, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To