- Private version keeps data locks.
- It is not possible to do the forecast on private version (option Predictive Forecast is greyed out).
SAP Analytics Cloud Version 2020.8.15
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story using data locking as Restricted dims.
- Copy restricted version to a private version.
This is by design.
- Data Entries are always done in private version first. Even if a data entry is done on a public version first an editable version is laid over the public version. Data Locking is finally enforced when a private version is published to a public version. Before this the locks visible on the grid are just indicators to show which values can be published at all.
- If the user wants to play with number and does not intend to publish he may use the option "Ignore Data Locks" on a table. This will allow him to make data entries. However the Data Locking during publish can not be bypassed.
The only exception is administrators and owner of a model are always able to publish any data. Data Locking is not enforced during publishing for those users.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-DLK , Data Locking , Problem