You are working with Maintenance Plans and would like to understand the options to stop the Ticket creation.
SAP Cloud for Customer
There are some options available, depending on what is needed:
- Enable the checkbox - Prevent Creating Multiple Tickets.
- If this is set to Yes, system will not create Tickets when there are already created ones for the maintained object with Status equal to Open or In Process.
- If this is set to Yes, system will always check the linked Contract Status before creating Tickets. Tickets will only be created for Active Contracts.
- Under Maintenance Items tab, you can set a date limit for Tickets to be created for a specific Item line.
- If you set the Status to Blocked, all Ticket creation will stop, but you can revert it later by setting the Maintenance Plan back to Active.
- If you set the Status to Completed, all Ticket creation will stop and this cannot be reverted.
Maintenance Plan ; Items ; Ticket Creation ; Stop Ticket ; Create ; Contract , KBA , LOD-CRM-MPL , Maintenance Plan Processing , How To