You are trying to update multi-channel collaboration data for a supplier using Mass Data Maintenance, but the template does not contain the necessary tab.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Mass Data Maintenance work center.
- Click the link to Export Suppliers.
- Use the filtering option to select the relevant supplier(s) to be updated.
- Click Go to execute the query.
- There's no tab for multi-channel collaboration to be exported.
Trying to update using the Collaboration tab will raise error message "Business feature Multiple Channels is in scope".
The tab for updating multi-channel collaboration data is currently not available in Mass Data Maintenance.
To update multi-channel collaboration data for suppliers, please use the Migration of Suppliers in "Enhance already existing records" mode.
Note: the MultiChannel Collaboration tab is hidden by default in the migration's XML template, so it will have to be unhidden before it can be used.
Mass Data Maintenance, Multi-Channel Collaboration, Suppliers , KBA , SRD-CC-MIG-DMC , Migration: Tool , How To