- When viewing a story off of particular models the following errors are displayed:
- Cannot find model information.
- The resource does not exist, or you do not have the permission to read it.
- When creating a new model it gives error "Cannot Find model Information".
- Making a copy of the model to the same folder and will allow stories to be created off of it.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.12.4
This is currently under investigation by the SAC development team.
- 2789751 - Cannot find model information message when opening a story and users with no read access to Public or Private folder are not able to see any data within Stories
- 2789770 - Share icon is disabled for Model and Story in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, observed that the Browse > Models is missing in our SAC tenant. Has there been any change in the options with the recent updates , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem