- "[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found or no default driver specified" when testing a relational connection in Information Design Tool.
- The error message intermittently occurs, sometimes it works but sometimes not.
- The issue is reproducible on a clustered environment.
- In this example a Generic ODBC datasource used.
- The clustered environment also hosts a Citrix Server.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Information Design Tool
- ODBC connection
- Clustered environment
odbc microsoft driver no default driver specified clustered environment citrix bi relational test connection failed idt 4.2 , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.