During inspection lot creation, physical samples are not created automatically by the system, although the pre-requisites described in SAPHelp had been fulfilled.
Automatic creation of physical samples upon inspection lot creation
The system can create physical samples automatically when an inspection lot is created if you have:
- Planned the physical samples in a sample-drawing procedure
- Assigned the sample-drawing procedure to the task list to be used in the inspection
- Assigned a physical-sample type to the inspection type
When inspection lot is opened in transaction QA03 and button "Samples" is clicked, below message is raised:
"No physical samples are assigned" (message number: QY025)
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-IM-IL, QM-IM-SM, inspection lot, physical sample, QY 025, QAPP, QPRS, QPRE_GET_QAMV_SAMPTAB, QEEV_TABLES_GENERATE, Prüflos, Probe , KBA , QM-IM-IL , Inspection Lot Creation , QM-IM-SM , Sample Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.