When an operator moves a candidate in the pipeline, the application audit trail records the action as being performed by "system system" rather than the name of the operator.
Any comment added while moving the candidate to a new status is also not being recorded in the application audit trail.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- From the list of applicants in a job requisition, move a candidate to any status using drag and drop, the take action menu, or by changing the status from within the application.
- While moving the candidate, add a comment and save.
- Now view the candidates application audit trail.
- Notice how the name of the operator who moved the candidate does not appear, and instead says "system system".
- Notice how the comments that were added are not visible.
This is an issue that has been discovered since the B2005 release.
A major case has been created that the engineering team are currently working on. We will keep this KBA updated as to when a fix will be deployed.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem