Substitution creation (planned and unplanned) is failing in My Inbox Fiori application with the following error messages:
- Error - Cannot create substitution rule for all systems because the substitute user is missing in some of the backends. To recreate the rule, ensure the substitute user exists in all system and resend the rule.
- User ***** does not exists (after Show Details.
- No substitution rule is created in the connected backend systems, even where the user exist.
- Task Gateway
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
- SAP Gateway
- My Inbox Fiori Application
- Multi Origin Composition (MOC)
SAP_GWFND, IW_PGW, /IWPGW/TGW, /IWWRK/WORKFLOW, IW_BEP, TASKPROCESSING, error tolerance, SPRO, SAP NetWeaver, Gateway, OData Channel Next, Composition, Set Error Tolerance for OData Services for MOC, custom service document identifier, ZTASKPROCESSING_0002, TGW_STD , KBA , OPU-BSC-TGW , Task Gateway , CA-INB-FIO , Fiori UI for My Inbox Application , OPU-BSE-WFM , Gateway Business Workflow Enablement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.