When scheduling a publication for a story based on a HANA live connection, the PDF is received successfully, while the below error happened in the chart of the scheduled PDF:
- "Sorry, we couldn't access the datasource. Please contact your administrator. TypeError: Cannot read property 'getServices' of null. Model: XXXXXXXXXX"
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.8.15
Reproducing the Issue
- Follow the steps in the blog to configure scheduling publication based on HANA live connection:https://blogs.sap.com/2020/03/03/sap-analytics-cloud-publication-based-on-sap-hana-live-connection/
- After received the PDF, notice that the error message "Sorry, we couldn't access the datasource. Please contact your administrator. TypeError: Cannot read property 'getServices' of null. Model: XXXXXXXXXX" in the chart of the PDF.
Follow the steps in the help article: Set Up Trust Between SAPCP Cloud Connector and your On-Premise HANA Systems
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , schedule publication (pdf) issue with ha , issue with hana live data source , LOD-ANA-SCH , SAC Story Scheduling and Publication , Problem