- Receiving "Invalid S-User. Enter the correct S-User for this company" error message when entering S-user credentials for IAS upgrade
- Unable to complete "Initiate SuccessFactors SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Service Integration" due to error with S-user
- Receiving "Invalid username/password" error message when entering S-user credentials for IAS upgrade
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Service
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Upgrade Center
- Select "Initiate SuccessFactors Identity Authentication Service Integration"
- Pop-up window will appear asking for S-user credentials > enter S-User credentials
- Click on "Validate"
- One of the below errors appear:
- Invalid S-User. Enter the correct S-User for this company
- Invalid username/password
- Error "Invalid S-User. Enter the correct S-User for this company" appears if the S-user ID being entered is not tied to the ERP customer number that the BizX system belongs to.
Please find below how to address the issues related to your S-user ID depending on the error being received.
Invalid S-User. Enter the correct S-User for this company
Make sure you S-user is linked to the customer number that owns the system you are performing the Upgrade. Sometimes, the account is is tied to a Corporate Group Function (CCC) and the user will end up being able to execute functions (for example, report an incident, request SSCR keys, and so on) only for the ERP customer number they were assigned to.
To learn more about Corporate Group (CCC) function, check the below KBA:
Make sure the password being entered is the correct one. In case the password is not being accepted, test to reset the password, as per the below KBA:
S-user error, upgrade IAS error, IAS initiate issues, upgrade, upgrade center, s user, validation, validate, patch , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-IAS , Identity Authentication Services (IAS) With BizX , Problem