- How to notify agency user when a new job is posted to agency
- Is it possible to send an email when an agency posting has been removed?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to any Job requisition
- Post the job to an Agency
- The agency user didn't receive any mail about the new job posted
The issue is because of the fact that the option "Send me email alerts for new Jobs Posted" is not checked for the agency user.
To resolve the issue please follow the below steps.
- Login to Agency
- Go to the settings icon
- Now , check the option "Send me email alerts for new Jobs Posted"
Note that it is currently not possible to trigger an email when the agency posting has been removed.
2090228 - How to Submit Enhancement Requests for SAP SuccessFactors Products
Agency user, New agency user notification , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , Problem