- What is the behavior for "Previously Selected Slots" on Interview Scheduling page?
- Why do I see 2 time slots in that field even I only selected one time slot last time?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a new interview for more than 1 candidate
2. Select some time slots and save
3. One candidate booked a time slot
4. Reopen the interview
5. Select another time slot
6. Open the interview again, see that in "Previously Selected Slots" it shows 2 time slots not the last one
It's an expected behavior.
At the current time, "Previously Selected Slots" field will show time slots as below:
- Booked time slots
- Cancelled time slots
- The immediate last selected time slots
reschedule, interview, cancelled, time, slot, booked, scheduling , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , How To