- What is the maximum number of rows for a table in ASE?
- ASE product documentation states that the number of "Rows per table" is limited only by available storage
- This suggests there is no theoretical maximum.
- In the same table, it is also stipulated there is a maximum of 232 rows (~4.3 billion)
- This is a confusing as there is either a hard limit or not.
- Screenshot of Product Manual page
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise all versions
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.