- Using Job Information as Base Object, the Employees are not evaluated as part of the Off Cycle Event Batch Filter.
- In Monitor Job, the Job Response Column "Selected by Filter" shows as NO even if when the Hire Date of the Employees should be part of the Filter
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Off Cycle Event Batch
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Job Information
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Business Rules
off cycle, off cycle event batch, filter, off cycle filtering, tofilter, hiredate, job info, job information, selected by filter , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-ADM , Admin Tools (EC Core only) , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.