- Using Job Information as Base Object, the Employees are not evaluated as part of the Off Cycle Event Batch Filter.
- In Monitor Job, the Job Response Column "Selected by Filter" shows as NO even if when the Hire Date of the Employees should be part of the Filter
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Off Cycle Event Batch
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Job Information
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Business Rules
off cycle, off cycle event batch, filter, off cycle filtering, tofilter, hiredate, job info, job information, selected by filter , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-ADM , Admin Tools (EC Core only) , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.