Recruiters / Hiring managers cannot see the Hiring Manager name in Onboarding Dashboard.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as a system user (such as an user from your HR team);
- Go to Onboarding Dashboard;
- You can't see the Hiring Manager names.
The current user does not have the required permissions.
Current user does not have all the required permissions for this. Please include the following permissions in RBP and also make sure that you have your managers as target population:
- Employee Data -> View edit permission for First Name,Last Name, Status,Location, Job Classification fields.
- General User Permission -> Company Info Access and User Search permissions.
- External user as target population for the admin.
- Employee Central API-> Enable below settings.
Employee Central Foundation Soap API
Employee Central HRIS SOAP API
Employee Central Foundation OData API (read-only)
Employee Central HRIS OData API (read-only)
Employee Central Foundation OData API (editable)
Employee Central HRIS SOAP OData API (editable)
- Remove Employee Export
- Remove the "admin access to odata api" Under Metadata Framework.
Finally perform below 2 refresh
1. RBP Refresh from Provisioning -> Company settings
2. OData Metadata Refresh from application.
hiring, manager, permissions, dashboard, onboarding, , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DBD , Dashboard , Problem