You would like to know why the message Not Supported is shown for some Machine Learning Scenarios in your SAP Cloud for Customer system.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Administrator work center.
- Navigate to Prediction Services work center view.
- See the Machine Learning Scenarios.
- See that for some of them, in the column Readiness, the message Not Supported is shown.
The following Machine Learning scenarios are currently supported for Readiness Check in the SAP Cloud for Customer system:
- Lead Scoring;
- Opportunity Scoring;
- Ticket Categorization;
- Ticket time-to-completion;
If you notice the message Not Supported for the following scenarios, this is the current system expected behavior:
- Ticket NLP Classification;
- Machine Translation;
- Similar Ticket Recommendation;
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
ML, C4C, Machine Learning, SAP Cloud for Customer, Cloud for Customer, Ticket NLP Classification, Machine Translation, Similar Ticket Recommendation, Lead Scoring, Opportunity Scoring, Ticket Categorization, Ticket time-to-completion, Scenarios, Readiness, Readiness Check, Not Supported, Prediction Services, Service, , KBA , LOD-CRM-ML , C4C Machine Learning , How To