One or both of the following issues are occurring:
- SSO with Corporate Identity Provider fails in the Identity Authentication Service with "Identity provider cannot process the response due to wrong configuration. Please contact your system administrator".
- SAML2.0 Authentication on SAP Cloud Platform fails with HTTP 400 Bad Request.
In addition, one or both of the following statements are true:
- The problem occurs in some browsers/devices, but not in others
- The problem occurs only in a normal browser window, but not in private/incognito, or the other way around.
- The Corporate Identity Provider involved here can be SuccessFactors, Azure, ADFS, Okta, etc.
- SAP Cloud Platform
- SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Service
proxy, idp, firefox, chrome, safari, SAML validation error.HTTP request contains no cookies, ios, windows, mobile, iphone, ipad, android , KBA , BC-IAM-IDS , Identity Authentication Service , BC-NEO-SEC-IAM , Authentication, Authorization(Cloud Platform Neo) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.