One or both of the following issues are occurring:
- SSO with Corporate Identity Provider fails in the Identity Authentication Service with "Identity provider cannot process the response due to wrong configuration. Please contact your system administrator".
- SAML2.0 Authentication on SAP Cloud Platform fails with HTTP 400 Bad Request.
In addition, one or both of the following statements are true:
- The problem occurs in some browsers/devices, but not in others
- The problem occurs only in a normal browser window, but not in private/incognito, or the other way around.
- SAP Cloud Platform
- SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Service
proxy, idp, firefox, chrome, safari, SAML validation error.HTTP request contains no cookies, ios, windows, mobile, iphone, ipad, android , KBA , BC-IAM-IDS , Identity Authentication Service , BC-NEO-SEC-IAM , Authentication, Authorization(Cloud Platform Neo) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.