When you are editing form templates in Adobe LifeCycle Designer, you set one font type, but when previewing the form in the system, you see that the font type is different.
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the relevant form template in Adobe LifeCycle Designer.
- Set the font of a certain text as font A (A represents a font type).
- Now, log into the system.
- Access a document that uses this form template for output.
- Click Preview
- In the output preview, the text uses a font B, which is different from the font A you set in ALD.
The font you are using in the form template is not supported by the Adobe server. When generating the PDF, Adobe's server replaces the font type with the best-matching supported font.
This is the standard system behavior.
If you still want to use the not supported font, please create a incident for updating the new font and attach a valid font license for business usages.
Font changes, Custom fonts, ADS fonts, Job profile assignment, Job profile , font update, Install font , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , AP-RC-FF , Forms Flexibility , How To