- When create a SC in SRM with account assignment for PM order, there is an error "Order &&& requires assignment to an operation number" (ERP_CO_OLC_E 003).
- There is no option to enter Operation against the Order.
- The Operation fields are not available in Customizing path: SPRO -> SAP IMG -> SRM Server -> Cross Application Basic Settings -> Account Assignment -> Define Account Assignment Categories.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
EBP, ACC, BBP4X_CODINGBLOCK_CHECK_47A , CO_SF_NETWORKACTIVITY_CHECK, network, activity, AFVC -VORNR ,AFVC , VORNR , KBA , SRM-EBP-CA-ACC , Account Assignment , PM-WOC-MO-OLC , Operation Level Costing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.