You notice that WarrantyID is missing in the ROOT when creating custom OData service for the business object: Warranty.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center
- Select the OData Services view
- Under Overview, select Custom OData Services
- Select the New button
- Fill the Service Name field with value, e.g. 'Warranty', 'Test' etc.
- Save and Open to continue
- Click Select Business Object
- BO Name Warranty and BO Node Name: Root
- Expand the Root
You notice that there is no property name called Warranty ID, instead you will only see ProductIntenralID.
The ProductInternalID on the Root Node of business object Warranty is the Warranty ID itself.
There is no field called Warranty ID on the business object. ProductInternalID represents the WarrentyID.
Root, ProductIntenralID , KBA , AP-PRD-WAR , Warranty , How To