When replicating employee's master data from Employee Central to SAP ERP/ECP you face the following error in SLG1:
- Personnel area and employee group/subgroup do not match - Message No. PG057
- Replicating Employee Master Data from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM Using Dell Boomi AtomSphere as the Middleware (For Implementation Started Before Q2 2017)
- Replicating Employee Master Data from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM Using SAP Cloud Platform Integration as the Middleware (For Implementation Started Before Q2 2017)
- Replicating Employee Master Data and Organizational Assignments from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM
- Employee Central Payroll using Point-to-Point Integration
T503Z, PG057, PERSG, PERSK, CL_HRPA_INFTY_0001, CHECK_PERSG_PERSK_COMBINATION , KBA , LOD-EC-GCP-PY , Payroll Integration EC to Employee Central Payroll , PA-PA-XX , General Parts , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration EC to ERP On Premise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.