When replicating employee's master data from Employee Central to SAP ERP/ECP you face the following error in SLG1:
- Personnel area and employee group/subgroup do not match - Message No. PG057
- Replicating Employee Master Data from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM Using Dell Boomi AtomSphere as the Middleware (For Implementation Started Before Q2 2017)
- Replicating Employee Master Data from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM Using SAP Cloud Platform Integration as the Middleware (For Implementation Started Before Q2 2017)
- Replicating Employee Master Data and Organizational Assignments from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM
- Employee Central Payroll using Point-to-Point Integration
T503Z, PG057, PERSG, PERSK, CL_HRPA_INFTY_0001, CHECK_PERSG_PERSK_COMBINATION , KBA , LOD-EC-GCP-PY , Payroll Integration EC to Employee Central Payroll , PA-PA-XX , General Parts , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration EC to ERP On Premise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.