- Last Login field does not show the last login of an user in the system (Adhoc reporting - Login Data domain)
- Is it possible to create a report which has one line per each user and shows only the last login date?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
Create Table Report on Login data domain.
- Click on "Home" -> "Reporting"
- Create new Adhoc/Table report
- Select "Login Data" domain
- Select the Columns "User ID" or "User Name", "Last Login"
- Click "Preview" or export the report
You can see that one user has multiple rows.
This is caused by the configuration of Login Data domain. When users access multiple times per day, the system saves all login events for the users (First Login, Last Login, Access Date) in separate rows. That is why the report creates a new line for each login event.
This is an expected behaviour of the Login Data domain and it's not possible to get only one record of the last login date for a user.
A workaround would be to sort the columns in Table report to have the most recent record at the top e.g. Sort Columns by Username and Last Login.
Another workaround is to use Canvas reports, create a Detailed Reporting query, add it to a Pivot Table and use the Maximum function. Check Help Portal guide on how to create Pivot Tables.
last login, login data, last login date, first , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem