- Post-refresh, Provisioning scheduled jobs fail with error "secret key for message not found"
- Scheduled jobs with encryption fail with error "secret key for message not found"
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Provisioning
- Select "Manage Scheduled Jobs" > Monitor Jobs
- Notice that a couple of jobs fail due to error "secret key for message not found"
The PGP private or public key do not match between Provisioning and customer's end.
To resolve the issue you need to update the PGP keys on the system.
- For Import Jobs: you will not be able to restore the old public key exported from SF that is used to encrypt the files imported by SuccessFactors. You will need to export current key and import on the other systems that send files to SuccessFactors;
- For Export Jobs: the Public key (or keys) that were imported on SuccessFactors to be used on exports from SuccessFactors, you can re-import them to SuccessFactors;
For how to import, export and generate PGP keys please refer to KBA2296971 - Generating PGP Keys
KBA 2296971 - Generating PGP Keys
public key, private key, provisioning, job, fail, refresh, encryption, pgp key, scheduled job , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-UIM , Employee Import Issues , Problem