The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- URL encoding does not work properly when using external links in a hyperlink.
- Special characters like '%' are encoded differently.
SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create SAC Table widget and set hyperlink with External URL.
- Input any dummy url with URL parameter having a value used in the table widget.
- The value is URL encoded.
- Click the link in the table.
- You can see the "%" is encoded again.
- The encodeURI() escapes all the characters except: A-Z a-z 0-9 ; , / ? : @ & = + $ - _ . ! ~ * ' ( ) #
- More information can be found about the function in the following page: encodeURI().
- Replace the characters as per below table:
- encodeURI function
2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem