You would like to filter on FI Open Item level in app 'Reconcile GR/IR Accounts' but you can only filter on Purchasing Document Item level.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
Reproducing the Issue
- Open app 'Reconcile GR/IR Accounts' (app ID F3302)
- Fill out required fields
- See that the resulting table is organized by Purchasing Document Item, not by FI Open Item.
System behaves as designed
While it's not possible to organize the ALP table by FI Open Item, it is possible to filter by FI Open Item within each Purchasing Document.
This can be achieved by the following steps:
- Select a Purchasing Document
- Select the 'Financial Accounting Open Items' tab
- Right click the field you would like to filter by and select 'Filter'. In this example, we chose to filter by 'Posting Date'
- Choose your filtering parameters
- Select 'Ok'
- See that only FI Open Items that meet filter criteria are returned
'Reconcile GR/IR Accounts', F3302, filter, PO item, 'purchase order item', PO, purchase order, purchasing document, sort, fields, field, organize, open item , KBA , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , How To