- Adding and saving comments results in performance issues as it takes between 25-30 seconds for a single comment to be saved and displayed in the comments column.
- A delay of 50 seconds occurs when deleting comments from the same report
- The webi report is based on 4 different Bex queries and contains 4 tabs which contain empty column where users can add comments to the empty cells
- The webi report contains a date prompt, comments are added to this report daily hence changing the prompt value to a previous date will display the comments from previous days. This means the previous comments are stored in the commentary database.
- A copy of the report which does not contain any comments from previous days, this report adds, saved and deletes comments in 2 seconds as expected.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.2
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
Webi, Commentary, Report, Performance, adding/deleting comments , KBA , BI-RA-WBI-BE , Back End/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.