- Adding and saving comments results in performance issues as it takes between 25-30 seconds for a single comment to be saved and displayed in the comments column.
- A delay of 50 seconds occurs when deleting comments from the same report
- The webi report is based on 4 different Bex queries and contains 4 tabs which contain empty column where users can add comments to the empty cells
- The webi report contains a date prompt, comments are added to this report daily hence changing the prompt value to a previous date will display the comments from previous days. This means the previous comments are stored in the commentary database.
- A copy of the report which does not contain any comments from previous days, this report adds, saved and deletes comments in 2 seconds as expected.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.2
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
Webi, Commentary, Report, Performance, adding/deleting comments , KBA , BI-RA-WBI-BE , Back End/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.