The invoice won’t be blocked for purchase order which no goods receipt has been posted yet.
If you want to use the block invoice function, set the tolerance limits of your company code for tolerance key DW by clicking Check Limit.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2002 CE and later versions
- Log on to the system with certified user and choose APP “Manage Your Solution”.
- Select country by choosing “Set Local Version” on the bottom right of the screen and then choose “Configure Your Solution”.
- On the “Configure Your Solution” screen, enter 101947 in the search box, and then you can get the result of “Sourcing and Procurement”-> “Invoice Processing”-> “Incoming Invoice”. Choose the right arrow at the end of the line.
- Find the SSCUI “Set tolerance Limits”, ID: 101947, choose Configure.
- Select the tolerance key: DW, then choose Details.
- Make the setting if necessary. If the customer needs to check the limit when do the posting invoice for DW, check the settings below. Select “Check Limit” and set a proper value for this.
Tolerance Key, Invoice Block , KBA , MM-PUR-CNT , S/4 HANA Purchasing Content , How To