- You create a Physical Inventory count document and on App "Count Physical Inventory" you want to enter the counting result
- Flags "Bin Empty", "HU Complete", "HU Empty" and "HU Missing" cannot be selected
- S/4HANA Cloud WM
Reproducing the Issue
- Open App "Count Physical Inventory - Paper-Driven Counting"
- Maintain the selection values "Warehouse Number", "Document Year" and "Physical Inventory Document"
- Select the PI document and choose Count
- "Bin Empty", "HU Complete", "HU Empty" and "HU Missing" flags are gray'ed out and cannot be checked
- There are two possible causes:
- This is a "Product Specific" PI document
- Missing authorization
For these kinds of PI processes, the flag is disabled on purpose – the counter will enter the counting result of a specific product, not the whole bin.
The flags are enabled for Storage-Bin Specific PI documents.
Confirm the user has necessary authorization to perform the task:
Business Role "Warehouse Operative (EWM)" to enter the count results and "Warehouse Clerk (EWM)" to check and confirm the inventory count results.
"Warehouse Physical Inventory (3BX)", physical inventory, physical inventory document, 3bx, , KBA , SCM-EWM-PI , Physical Inventory , SCM-EWM-MON-PI , Physical Inventory , MM-IM-PI , Physical Inventory , How To