Got "Unable to authenticate" error after configuring "advanced feature" in the SAC connection to enable Publishing.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.8.15
Reproducing the Issue
- Follow the guide below to configure advanced feature in BW Live connection in SAC.
- In BW Live connection, check "Let users set up a schedule for publishing story" and input location ID /BW system virtual host /port miantained in cloud connector.
- Click OK.
>> Got "unable to authenticate" error message from SAC.
"401 Unauthorized" "Unable to generate authorization token for userxxxxx on system xxxxx" in HTTP trace log file.
"The variable 'null' needed for object CN is not available in context." in SAP Cloud Connector trace log file.
Failed to map user email in Rule Based Certifictae Mapping check phase.
User status shows “Mapped user email is ambigouse” error.
Create new Sample Certificate with other user email adress wihch can be mapped successfully from BW backend.
Then configue Advanced Features in SAC with this new user.
- 569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.