- My Offers tab when a candidate receives an error is not displaying RMK's header and footer when integrated with RMK.
- When the candidate goes to accept/decline the offer, they are redirected to RCM instead of remaining in RMK.
- RMK's wrapper is missing when the candidate accesses the offer letter sent to them.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- The candidate goes to their Candidate Profile > Jobs Applied, and click on the job requisition they applied to with a pending Offer Letter:
- They click on "View/Accept offer" button
- The candidate is redirected to the RCM External Career Site
This feature is an RCM feature, so even with an integration with RMK the header and footer from RMK will not be picked in this case.
This is an expected behavior from the system since Offer Letter is a feature that only pertains to RCM module.
If you think this would be a good feature for SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting, please, submit your idea in our Influence page, where you can suggest new ideas and improvements to the SuccessFactors products. To request an enhancement, please, access the following link: Influence Page.
You can also check the following KBA for more information regarding on how to request an enhancement request:
Note: In order to go back to RMK from this page, it's necessary to click on My Profile and you will be redirected to Candidate Profile, which will have RMK's wrapper (header and footer).
offer, letter, online, career, rcm, external. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Problem