The Navigation Menu as shown below (with Home, Job Search, Job Management, Password Management & My Profile) is not available on the External Career Site when Mobile Apply is enabled.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Mobile
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the RCM external career site
- See there is no navigation menu, it just shows like this:
- The Implementation guide mentions the prerequisite to use Mobile Apply is RMK.
- Our Product Management Team has confirmed that customers should not use Mobile Apply without RMK.
- If the customer doesn’t have RMK, it will not work correctly and they may lose some functionalities.
- This is by system design because Mobile Apply is designed to be used only with RMK configured on the instance.
- Mobile Apply has a few dependencies that are supplied by RMK, and the navigation menu is one of them.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, RMK , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , Problem