- App Manage Business Partner Master Data do not reflect the changes when defining/extending Business Partner even though changes are saved without any error.
- The below error is encountered when defining/extending a Business Partner to a Supplier (Financial Accounting) role / Customer (Financial Accounting) role in App Maintain Business Partner.
Supplier / Customer specific data were not saved due to error:
AR 141 (see long text )
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to App Maintain Business Partner.
- Choose Supplier / Customer FI Role.
- Enter Company Code.
- Enter Reconciliation account.
- Click on Save.
This error occurs when bank account number or IBAN is not entered correctly.
- Ensure that the Bank Country and the country present in IBAN match for the Business Partner.
- Ensure that a valid Bank Account Number is entered for the Business Partner.
2765039 - Error "LFBK-BANKN: Plausibility check failed" while migrating Suppliers
S4_PC, S/4HANA, Cloud, LO-MD-BP, AP-MD-BP, BP, bp, AR, 141, bank, account, SSCUI, 103007, message, type, warning, error, supplier, vendor, create, extend, manage, derive, IBAN, customer , KBA , AP-MD-BP-UI , Dialog SAP-GUI , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , Problem