When sending a reply via e-mail for a ticket and upon ticket completion, the outbound e-mail activity is automatically set to completed.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: A reply via e-mail for a ticket was sent, which completed the ticket in the system.
- Navigate to Activities work center.
- Navigate to E-mails work center view.
- Select option All E-Mails.
- Search and Open the e-mail activity created.
- See the status is maintained as Completed.
As per the standard design, all outbound e-mails which are sent from the Ticket Interactions or Ticket Timeline view are set to completed status automatically.
This is the system expected behavior.
E-Mail, E-Mails, Service, C4C, Cloud for Customer, Activities, Activity, Outbound, Tickets, Ticket, Service Request, Completed, Status, Automatic, Automatically, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SC-EML , Email , How To