Using msgkeys, update in the translation does not reflect the correct special characters
Multi Rater Forms
Reproducing the Issue
Customer is trying to update the Instructions of the Detailed Report 360 ° for the Portuguese language using Form Label Translation. Upon upload the special characters does not display correctly in 360 detailed report(see red box).
Incorrect selection of File Encoding
* For this case/ example, the customer is updating the 360 Detailed report intoduction wording with msgkey "360_NAME_instruction".
1. Go to Admin Center, search for Form Label Translation
2. You'll be in "Manage Form Label Translations" page. , click on Export Form Label Translations
3. Select "Export label keys by form template".
4. Select Template : 360 Form
6. File will be on .csv format. Search for "360_NAME_instruction"
7. in pt_BR column put the wording you needed to be in the description (example 360° to be 360°, or letters é to be é)
8. Save the file. Make sure that the .csv file only have the line you wanted to update.
9. Go back to "Manage Form Label Translations" page.
10 Click "Import Form Label Translation File"
11. Select file under "Choose File" button
12. Select File Encoding dropdown : Western European (Windows/ISO)
13. Click Upload. Once you have confirmation. Check the form.
Form Label tranalation
KBA , LOD-SF-MTR , 360 Multi Rater , Problem