The purchaser user notices different looking price per unit displays on the items tab in the RFx Response, and on the simple and advanced response comparison screens.
- The bidder user submits 20 US dollars for 100 items with full quantity of 2000 items:
- The purchaser user sees 20 US dollars for 100 items and the Total Value as well, when opening the submitted RFx Response document:
- On the Simple Comparison screen in the Price column the total value of the submitted items is visible:
- On the Advanced Comparison screen the total value and the value of one single item is displayed in the Net Price row:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
SRMSTD, compute_price_single, /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_AO_BEV, pre_calculate_complex_prices, <FS_ITEM>-PRICE, CV_VALUE, CV_UNIT_PRICE, LV_PRICE, IV_PRICE_UNIT, IV_QUANTITY , KBA , SRM-EBP-QUO , Quotation, Bid , SRM-EBP-BID , Bid Invitation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.