The purchaser user notices different looking price per unit displays on the items tab in the RFx Response, and on the simple and advanced response comparison screens.
- The bidder user submits 20 US dollars for 100 items with full quantity of 2000 items:
- The purchaser user sees 20 US dollars for 100 items and the Total Value as well, when opening the submitted RFx Response document:
- On the Simple Comparison screen in the Price column the total value of the submitted items is visible:
- On the Advanced Comparison screen the total value and the value of one single item is displayed in the Net Price row:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
SRMSTD, compute_price_single, /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_AO_BEV, pre_calculate_complex_prices, <FS_ITEM>-PRICE, CV_VALUE, CV_UNIT_PRICE, LV_PRICE, IV_PRICE_UNIT, IV_QUANTITY , KBA , SRM-EBP-QUO , Quotation, Bid , SRM-EBP-BID , Bid Invitation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.