Languages are missing for the Microsoft Excel Export, Download or New from Microsoft Excel options.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
The following is an example, the same can be applied to any other system area where a Microsoft Excel import/ export option is available.
- Go to the Sales Campaign work centre.
- Go to the Target Groups view.
- Click 'More' -> 'New from Microsoft Excel'.
Result: Only the English language is available.
Expectation: Another language should also be available.
You have either not scoped the language within the 'Built-in Services and Support' scoping questions, or your Implementation Project is not yet applied.
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Go to the Implementation Project view.
- Select the relevant project and navigate to Step 4. Questions.
- Expand the following: Built-in Services and Support > Business Environment > Addresses and Languages.
- Here, check the check-box next to the relevant language(s).
- Click next.
- Click finish.
- Log out and back into the system and re-check the language availability for the new TG via MSExcel.
Missing Language, Microsoft Excel, Excell, Target Group, Download, Export, Import , KBA , language , LOD-CRM-MKT-TG , Target Groups , How To