- Migration Object 'Product - extend existing record by new org levels' is used to create MRP Area data but the field MRP Area Exists is not flagged
- MRP Area information has been maintained for a Product and is viewable in the Product Master Apps but the field 'MRP Area Exists' is not set
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the Migrate Your Data App
- Create a new Project for the Migration Object 'Product - extend existing record by new org levels'
- Upload an Excel File with MRP Area for Products to be created
- Process the import file
- Check the App Display Material for a Product and plant maintained in the input template
- Input Product and select MRP1 View
- The field MRP Area is not set
We would recommend to migrate plant and mrp area together rather than doing it separately.
For products with MARC-DIBER(MRP Area exists) as empty, please create a mass process using Start Mass Maintenance for Products App.
Upload an excel file with 3 columns MATNR,WERKS ,DIBER and sheet name as MARC.
MATNR WERKS DIBER
BIKE 1010 X
This process should repair the products affected.
We will provide a fix in the future release so that you could extend MRP Area in the product separately
KBA , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , PP-MRP , Material Requirements Planning , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions