When trying to rehire a Contingent Worker via "Add Contingent Worker" tool is noted that job information fields despite the MATCHINGUSERCONFIG is set to not bring the job information fields from previous employments.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Contingent Workforce
Reproducing the Issue
- Set the MATCHINGUSERCONFIG on Manage data to not default job information during rehire process
- Go to Add Contingent Worker
- Fill the data and Accept Match
- Look to the job information data.
Result: Job Information is defaulted with previous employment data.
This is Expected Behavior the job information will be defaulted by contingent worker rehire process despite the MATCHINGUSERCONFIG.
Note: MATCHINGUSERCONFIG is not designed to work for contingent workers just for regular employees.
If this is not the desired behavior please open an enhancement request:
work, order, contingent, worker, rehire, MATCHINGUSERCONFIG, match, config, default, job, information, add, new, employee, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , Product Enhancement