- Unable to see SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) system in Identity Provider Administration tool
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.8.15
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the Identity Provider Administration tool using the following URL pattern:
- Log in with an S-user that has the same email address as the system owner of one SAP Analytics Cloud system.
=> There is no SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) system listed there.
- There is a discrepancy for the System Owner.
- This issue can be only fixed by SAC Operation team, so please submit one incident to component LOD-ANA-AUT.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, IdP, admin, tool, idp-admin , KBA , LOD-ANA-AUT , SAC Authentication / Login , Problem