A date range is displayed for the Requested Date for a Service in a Sales Order in the Sales Order Confirmation.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Sales Orders view.
- Open Sales Order XYZ (XYZ represents the Sales Order ID).
- Navigate to the Items tab
- Select Line item XX which is of item type Service (XX represents the line item number).
- The Requested Date is the 01.02.2020 (this represents the date maintained in the Requested Date)
- Click on the Preview button.
- You can see that in the Sales Order Confirmation for item XX the Requested Date is displayed under the Item section in the PDF with the range in our example: Requested Date: 01 Feb 2020 - 02 Feb 2020
- For Service items there is a Requested Date and Requested End.
- If the field Requested End is not visible you can make it visible via the Personalization mode. In our example the Requested End is maintained as 02.02.2020
- For service items, if the Requested Date and Requested End are not on the same day the Requested Date is displayed under the Item section in the PDF with the range in our example: Requested Date: 01 Feb 2020 - 02 Feb 2020
- If the Requested Date and the Requested End Date are on the same day the Requested Date will not be displayed in the PDF
This is the expected system behaviour.
You need to ensure that the Requested End date is correctly maintained.
[Enter your See Also here...]
Requested Date; range; PDF; Sales Order Confirmation , KBA , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , Problem