- In SAP Hana Database, you encounter an issue where disk space is growing
- Even after cleanup of table data and reclaim as per SAP KBA 2696420 How to Manually Reclaim LOB space on Hana, the /hana/data size does not decrease significantly
- Perhaps the table involved is already known to you, but if not you can run the HANA_Tables_LargestTables_* query from note 1969700 SQL Statement Collection for SAP HANA
- In the column LOB_DISK_GB, you can identify a large amount of space is taken up by LOB data
- To further drill down on the type of LOB data, execute the HANA_Disks_Data_Overview_* script from note 1969700
- Here you find a significant portion of the space is related to Packed LOB data i.e. column PLOB_GB
SAP Hana Platform Edition 1.0
SAP Hana Platform Edition 2.0
Hana 1.0, Hana 2.0, Garbage collection, DB growth, exponential, reclaim, defragment, MES_DB_AGGREGATE , KBA , HAN-DB-PER , SAP HANA Database Persistence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.