How to edit European Union code "EU code"?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Access the App Manage Your Solution
- Application Area: Finance
- Sub Application Area: Statutory Reporting
- Define Tax Codes for Sales and Purchases (SSCUI 101016)
- Select the Country and the Tax Code > enter
- Select Properties
- Select the relevant EU Code.
Good to know:
The European Union code (EU code) is used primarily for classifying tax codes that are considered in the EC sales list. It has come to be used for other purposes as well. In the context of this documentation, reverse charge entails posting the same amount as output tax and as input tax, whereby the relevant output tax is submitted to the tax authority and the relevant input tax is deducted. Acquisition tax is treated as a special reverse charge.
EU code, tax code, VAT, EGRKZ, EU-CODE, FTXP, Field EGRKZ, 101016, tax rate, maintain tax code , KBA , FI-GL-GL-F , Value Added Tax (VAT) , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , How To