- During the execution of post closing in material ledger or releasing a cost estimate, the below dump appears:
Category ABAP Programming Error
Runtime Errors BCD_FIELD_OVERFLOW
ABAP Program SAPLCKMB
Application Component CO-PC-ACT
- Short text: A calculation field is defined too small.
- The current ABAP program "SAPLCKMB" had to be terminated because it found a statement that could not be executed.
- A value generated during processing is too large for field "T_FELDNAMEN-WRBTR" of program "SAPLCKMB". The termination occurred in ABAP program or include "SAPLCKMB", in "CKML_F_SET_FIELD_DATA". The main program was "SAPRCKMA_RUN_CLOSE". In the source code, the termination point is in line 48 of program or include "LCKMBU02".
- Controlling (CO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
ck24, ck40n, ck40, ckmlcp, S4CORE, SAP_APPL, Release future price, Calculate cost estimate, t_feldnamen-wrbtr = wrbtr, mbew, LT_KALNR_TOTAL, IT_KALNR_TOTAL, under 12 digits. , KBA , CO-PC-ACT , Actual Costing , CO-PC-PCP , Product Cost Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.