- During the execution of post closing in material ledger or releasing a cost estimate, the below dump appears:
Category ABAP Programming Error
Runtime Errors BCD_FIELD_OVERFLOW
ABAP Program SAPLCKMB
Application Component CO-PC-ACT
- Short text: A calculation field is defined too small.
- The current ABAP program "SAPLCKMB" had to be terminated because it found a statement that could not be executed.
- A value generated during processing is too large for field "T_FELDNAMEN-WRBTR" of program "SAPLCKMB". The termination occurred in ABAP program or include "SAPLCKMB", in "CKML_F_SET_FIELD_DATA". The main program was "SAPRCKMA_RUN_CLOSE". In the source code, the termination point is in line 48 of program or include "LCKMBU02".
- Controlling (CO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
ck24, ck40n, ck40, ckmlcp, S4CORE, SAP_APPL, Release future price, Calculate cost estimate, t_feldnamen-wrbtr = wrbtr, mbew, LT_KALNR_TOTAL, IT_KALNR_TOTAL, under 12 digits. , KBA , CO-PC-ACT , Actual Costing , CO-PC-PCP , Product Cost Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.