- There is a 50 second delay when logging into the Fiorfied BI Launchpad this is between entering the BI User credentials and the home page loading
- The issue only started after upgrading from 4.2 SP6 (220.127.116.1139) to 4.2 SP7 update (18.104.22.16869)
- The load time is faster when using newly created enterprise user accounts only with existing user accounts.
- The load time is faster when not using SSO http://servername:port/BOE/BILaunchpad/logonNoSso.jsp
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) platform 4.2 SP7 update (22.214.171.12469)
- Operating System : Linux
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.