- Unable to login to BI Platform using web service URL due to invalid CMS.
- Impacts Live Office, Crystal Reports for Enterprise (CR4E), Crystal Reports Viewer, Dashboards, QAAWS, Lumira Designer and Financial consolidation, etc. This behavior can be seen in any clients of BI Platform using web services URL to login to the BI Platform.
- Example: Live Office Error: Login fails with error "An error occurred while logging on. (LO 02040)
- Example: CR4E Error: There has been a problem logging on SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform. An unexpected error occurred. Please contact your network administrator. Error: login The exception is of a known origin. (Error: WSE 99998).
- Some trace logs may show following info [ CR4E - C:\Users\<userid>\AppData\Roaming\Business Objects\Crystal Reports for Enterprise XI 4.0\workspace\.metadata\TraceLogs\crj_10644_2020_07_20_16_16_26_346_trace.glf]
message = login The exception is of a known origin. (Error: WSE 99998)
cause exception = java.lang.Exception
cause message = invalid CMS
- SAP BI Platform 4.2 SP07 Patch 12 , SP08 Patch 4, SP09 & higher.
- SAP BI Platform 4.3 SP00 Patch 2 & higher
- All clients using web servcies login such as Live office, Crystal reports for enterprise (CR4E), SAP Xcelsius Dashboards, Query as a web service (QAAWS), SAP Lumira, SAP Financial Consolidation.
- All supported operating systems
4.2, 4.3, login, invalid, cms, dswsbobje, allowed.cms, live office, cr4e, lumira, dashboard, QAAWS, financial, consolidation, designer, discovery , KBA , business users facing bfc tools login an , data execution issues after bobj 4.2 upg , execution issues after bobj 4.2 upgarde , "internal error" while login into data , data service management console , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-RA-CRV , SAP Crystal Reports Viewer , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , BI-LUM-DER , Lumira Designer , BI-BIP-INV , InfoView, BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.