On Monitoring step, you see that alerts were generated (or not) for some employees and you suspect that your Validation Rule is not correct.
- It is selecting one or more employees under a validation rule which you believe does not apply for them.
- Or you believe that the validation rule should be selecting one or more employees and the validation rule is not selecting them.
Disclaimer: "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Validation rule, PCC, debug, run time class, wrong alerts , KBA , PY-XX-PYP , Payroll Control Center , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.