- Error shows when delete some model although in related objects field it shows that this model is currently not used in any stories or processes
- Error message: "The selected file is used by other files and cannot be deleted" and it also indicate the model is used by 1 private file
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.14.6
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC
- Go to browser > files
- Find the problematic medel
- Try to delete it
- "The selected file is used by other files and cannot be deleted. Used in 1 private file" alert shows.
The model has been used in a task that was created in the calendar. The reference between the task and the model still exists.
Developer are currently working on a solution to better handle the references to calendar tasks and processes to prevent your issue in the future.
Please raise incident to LOD-ANA-AUT to SAP before developer fixing the issue.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, failed , KBA , LOD-ANA-AUT , SAC Authentication / Login , Bug Filed