- Viewing the stored values of IOSAFETYSTOCKDAYSOFSUPPLY key figure in the Master Data Workbook > Planning Objects with Key Figure Data, the values look to be doubled in the split technical weeks (i.e. TW31a and TW31b)
- The value of RECOMMENDEDSAFETYSTOCK does not look doubled in the same split technical weeks.
- The RECOMMENDEDSAFETYSTOCK key figure uses the IBP_LPA function.
- Unit of Measure Conversion is being used on RECOMMENDEDSAFETYSTOCK key figure.
- The HCONVRECOMMENDEDSAFETYSTOCK key figure exists.
SAP Integrated Business Planning for Inventory (SCM-IBP-INV)
ibp, inventory, io, inv, msio, cic, ctic, IOSAFETYSTOCKDAYSOFSUPPLY, safety, stock, days, supply, (days), standard, key, figure, populating, double, values, 2005, , KBA , SCM-IBP-INV , Inventory Planning , SCM-IBP-CNF-PAR , Planning Areas App , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.